Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog Dog

Blog Dog here.


I feel the need to correct some misperceptions that may have been caused by the last couple of blog postings. I am not, nor have I ever been in charge of paper delivery. Nor am I in charge of estimating snowfall.


There are a few things I excel at, among them, cleaning under the radiator while acting as a cushion for a small child.

I also excel at lying around on a cushy chair with my chew toy while shedding hair.

See the ripped-up upholstery? That wasn't me! That was the cat!



I'm also really good at smelling stuff. See the big, wet nostrils? I can smell about 1,000 times better than the people in this house!


So next time you want to go around believing bad stuff about somebody, just remember, dogs have feelings too!

Oh...that reminds me of a joke that my people really hate, but since I've hijacked this blog, I might as well go for broke:

Did you know that dogs can smell fear?

There must be a lot of fear coming out of people's butts!


Oh, man! I think I've been caught...gotta go chase the cat!

No comments: