Thursday, January 27, 2011

Knit your way through Hell

It's time to reawaken the slumbering blogger and post something blasé about what I'm reading and what I'm knitting. In actuality, I'm knitting a couple of projects and reading several books, but I've decided to highlight the book and project I'm most enthusiastic about at the moment.

I'll explain the book, but not the knitting, since it's a surprise gift for someone who's probably too busy to read my blog, but just in case, I'm keeping mum. Tomorrow morning we have our high school Dante discussion group coming over and I'm supposed to be leading the discussion as we journey through Dante's vision of Hell together. It's actually much more fun than it sounds and my kids have had a blast making their own maps of Hell. (I warned them to only put Dante's sinners into Hell and not their own family members).

Thanks to Ginny for encouraging me to share this for her Yarn Along and giveaway!

2 comments:

Anna Scott Graham said...

Glad to see you blogging again! That knitting looks lovely. I had to giggle at your admonition to the kids about who goes into Hell and do does not! :)))

Jenny said...

As a new knitter, I totally get this! I'm a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online. Please stop by and return the favor.